Chicagoland Men’s Health offers a separate service to those patients interested in increasing their levels of Human Growth Hormone
What is Sermorelin-Ipamorelin-CJC1295?
These are hormones produced in the brain which stimulate the production and release of Human Growth Hormone from the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. As we age, HGH production decreases, leading to a scarcity of HGH. Sermorelin-Ipamorelin-CJC1295 can be prescribed by physicians as a cost effective and beneficial alternative to HGH. Among the many benefits of increased Human Growth Hormone levels in the body are:
- Development of lean muscle mass and reduced body fat through lipolysis
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved concentration, focus and mental acuity
- Improved sleep quality
- An overall rejuvenation of youthful energy and vitality
- ALL medications prescribed by your physician, including Testosterone, HCG and Anastrozole
How does Sermorelin-Ipamorelin-CJC1295 therapy compare to direct HGH therapy?
The comparative benefits of each therapy are remarkable similar. However, when compared with HGH, Sermorelin-Ipamorelin-CJC1295 has several important advantages:
- Genetically engineered HGH can cost over $1500 per month.
These peptides cost a small fraction of that amount.
- Peptides stimulate the pituitary gland and hypothalamus to produce its own HGH, so it keeps the pituitary’s negative feedback loop in place. This prevents the pituitary gland from “burning out” like genetically engineered HGH injections can do.
- Engineered HGH injections bypass the pituitary, thereby creating the possibility of excessive HGH levels and unwanted side effects.
When you consider that Sermorelin-Ipamorelin-CJC1295 provides the same benefit as HGH without the risk of side effects and at a fraction of the cost, the choice becomes an easy one. For more details, ask one of our Hormone Therapy Replacement consultants about our HGH stimulation program.